A successful project begins with a sound implementation methodology
SMC’s 5 D's implementation methodology is based on industry accepted project management and quality assurance methodologies, adapted for the specific product and technology set and client requirements.
SMC software implementation
While our methodologies are tailored to each specific software, the core principles of our 5 D's approach are common to all our implementation methodologies:
- Define—We initiate the project, confirm objectives and scope, and assign responsible parties and deliverables.
- Design—All planning is complete, resulting in a project blue print and timeline.
- Develop—The software configuration and initial data conversion occur in preparation for deployment in the test environment.
- Deploy—Once trained, users execute acceptance test using the final conversion data set.
- Deliver—Go-live delivers the promise of the project to the user community and the project comes to a close.