We use information technology in the learning process, which has become the measure of innovation and effectiveness of an educational process. We realize the need of progressive educational services providers for stable, efficient and flexible eLearning solutions. Therefore, at SMC we invest time and efforts into driving the assets of technology to development of eLearning products that enable effective knowledge propagation and transforming learning into an exciting and engaging experience.
Some of the E-learning solutions developed by us include:
- E-learning tools
- Knowledge centers
- Assessment tools (quizzes, etc)
- Learning Management Systems
- Employee Training and survey module
- Tutorials and Presentations
- Educational games
- Virtual classrooms and simulations
Students Information Systems
Focusing on requirements that educational organizations has to students’ data management, SMC provides full-function information systems that encompass the following options:
- Handy tools for students’ records creation and administration
- Robust attendance, progress, grades and other statistics tracking, analysis and reporting subsystems
- Schedule builder for effective courses and events scheduling, eliminating possible time and resources conflicts
- Integration with existing eLearning facilities and solutions
Trends in Education
Nowadays, traditional learning techniques go hand in hand with e-learning systems; lessons and education activities in the classroom can even completely replaced with full-fledged e-learning programs that replicate traditional learning process.
Education providers strive to open up new opportunities to learners of various levels and abilities. Most convensional institutions like schools and universities are adopting new electronic systems for reporting and progress assessmen that will benefit from scheduling apps that optimize their day to day activities.